Jackson's Napa Soda Water
This bottle of Jackson's Napa Soda Water was recovered from Old Sacramento SHP in 1966. Napa Soda Water was bottled at the site of natural springs in the Napa Valley, California. The springs were discovered in 1853 and originally owned by John Henry Woods. Colonel John P. Jackson took ownership in 1872 after many court disputes. This bottle is made from clear glass with a sloping-collar finish and is embossed with "JACKSON'S NAPA SODA WATER" AND "NATURAL MINERAL WATER/CARBONATED/JACKSON'S/THIS BOTTLE IS NEVER SOLD".