8am - Sunset
Wilder Ranch State Park
Driving Directions to Wilder Ranch SP
Camping and Lodging
Online reservations are not available for this park.
Brochures and Campground Maps
Welcome to Wilder Ranch
Visit an early day dairy ranch and step back in time to the late 1800’s at Wilder Ranch State Park. You can explore California's early ranching history by visiting an 1897 Victorian home, or experience a 1896 water-powered machine shop. Bring a picnic to enjoy on the front lawn, and visit the farm animals. With more than 35 miles of trail, you can adventure into the Santa Cruz Mountains or walk along the coastal bluffs.
- Due to fire hazard, fires and smoking are not permitted on any trail.
- All natural and cultural park features are protected by law. Do not remove or harm plants, animals or other features of the park.
- Bicycles—please obey 15 mph speed limit; stop when approaching a horseback rider; walk bicycles through ranch complex and be respectful of hikers.
- Wilder Ranch does not allow dogs in the park.
- There’s no camping in the park, except for six first-come, first-served site for visitors with horses. For access to the horse camp, call 831-423-9703.
Available Activities and Facilities at Wilder Ranch State Park
Env. Learning/Visitor Center
Exhibits and Programs
Nature & Wildlife Viewing
Drinking Water Available